Flying Fox Rishikesh
Rishikesh - the rejuvenation center of India is famous for a peaceful environment that offers you submerge yourself in meditation and yoga. But Rishikesh also has another face to it. This city also inhabits some amazing adventurous activities such as flying fox rishikesh, river rafting, bungy jumping, and giant swing.
Flying Fox in Rishikesh is one of the most exciting activities. You get to fly like a bird across two mountains with a river flowing just below you. The speed and the height give the best experience one can think of it. More than that, we can assure you of the best safety gear to give you a hassle-free experience.
We have highly experienced guides specially trained from Australia and New Zealand to look after all the nitty-gritty. All you have to do is let go of your fears and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Flying Fox Rishikesh is indeed once in a lifetime experience.
To put icing over the cake, you will also be provided a certificate of your first ride.
For further queries regarding flying fox rishikesh price, flying fox rishikesh cost, flying fox in rishikesh price, flying fox rishikesh booking, call us or write to us today!
What else to do in Rishikesh?
Other than flying fox activity in Rishikesh, the spiritual town has plenty of heart-pumping activities for adventure enthusiasts. The Adventure sports in Rishikesh don't discriminate between young and old or fit and unfit – the modest riverbank city welcomes everyone equally.
Hop on to your raft, all prepped to crash some wild waves of Ganga with River Rafting in Rishikesh- one of the best Rishikesh water sports. Those who need more thrill can throw themselves from an 80 ft high cliff. Taking a free fall with Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh.
Moreover, there are plenty of short hikes to hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. Perfect for those who love trekking in nature. Which one would you like to try or wanna have it all? Plan a staycation in Rishikesh or check out our long stay plans to experience all of Rishikesh.
Check out our website www.moustachescapes.com or call +91 89291 00705 to book a stay at Moustache Rishikesh Luxuria. Unfolding an amazing side of the spiritual town.
How to reach Rishikesh?
By Train: Haridwar is the closest railhead to Rishikesh. In turn, Haridwar is connected to major Indian cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Varanasi.
By Air: The nearest airport to Rishikesh is Dehradun's Jolly Grant Airport (approx. 35 kilometers away). You have the option of taking a standard taxi or bus from Dehradun to Rishikesh.
By Road: As a renowned tourist destination, Rishikesh has a well-developed transportation network that connects it to major cities such as Haridwar, Dehradun, and New Delhi.
A Day Full of Adventure, need a Night of Complete Leisure :
Welcome to Moustache Rishikesh Luxuria, situated at the heart of the Yoga Capital. Bundled with all the superior amenities, this luxury and backpacker stay is all set to offer you a relaxing and soul-searching experience in the holy city.
A soulful experience for everyone!
With a dedicated floor for yoga lovers, Moustache Rishikesh has everything for everyone. Spacious dorms, Private rooms with wide views, an open view swimming pool separate for adults and kids, a multicuisine restaurant, and everything a backpacker could ask for.
Also, you ask our Travel Launchpad Desk, for any city tour, adventure activity, or nearby nature hikes to the secret waterfalls. All in Rishikesh.
Wanna know more about this leisure stay? Book a long stay or try workation in Rishikesh. We bet with our super amazing staff ready to serve you, Moustache Rishikesh Luxuria will take good care of you. Click here to explore.
• Coordinate with our local guide and report at the scheduled time. Once you reach and meet our representative, you will be briefed about the activity and with any other important information.
• Get excited, the activity is going to start. Wear your safety gears and get hanged! Get thrown away, experience safe flying, and reach up to 160 KPH speeds.
• After the activity, you will be gradually pulled up. We hope you had fun doing flying fox. You will find a café down in the valley, go there and collect your certificate. You will also get your photos!
• The activity ends here. Moustache thanks you for choosing us and giving us this opportunity to serve you well.
By Air: Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 35 kilometres away.
By Bus: Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi.
By Train: The nearest railhead to Rishikesh is in Haridwar which is approximately 25 kilometres away. Haridwar, in turn, is linked to major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Varanasi.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Extra face masks
1. All safety equipments
2. Instructor fees, certificate after completion
3. Video clips and images of the activity.
4. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5