Fishing in goa - Haven’t you always heard about Goa’s seafood being extraordinarily delicious? Well, what do you think can be the reasons behind these secret recipes? Of course the cooks! But also the rarest fishes you find the Goa’s sea. The Arabian sea which surrounds this adorable town is a major Inhabitant for uncountable species of fishes and sea creatures.
How about fishing your own fish this time and cooking a delicious lunch for yourself? Did you also dream of becoming a fisherman at some point of time in your life? Wouldn’t it be so thrilling to fish out your own fish, and savour it with varied spices?
To give you just the right experience of fishing in Goa, Moustache presents you with an amazing package of Fishing. This package offers you a golden opportunity to get detached from the bumping beaches and venture out into the different parts of North Goa.
Do you remember the famous Aguada Fort from the Dil Chahta Hai movie? The scene where all the three friends sit on a fort in Goa and watch the magnificent sea gushing down below? That’s the famous Aguada Fort. Guess what, we will be going to the same fort to try our hands-on rod fishing in Goa.
According to the fishery specialists and Goan locals, the area just adjacent to this fort inhabits a stark abundance of fishes and offers an ideal place for enjoying the perks of fishing activity. Do you know you can also do crab fishing in Goa! How about grabbing a tasty set of fishes with a few crabs on a sunny afternoon?
Are you ready to embark on a journey of a marvellous fishing trip in Goa? Join us at one of the finest fishing places in Goa and learn the interesting mechanics of deep sea fishing in Goa.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 Pair of clothes with towels
1. Fishing rod & baits
2. Pick up and drop from & to stated points
3. Soft Drinks, Beer (2pints) and, water
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5