Crocodile Sightseeing and Bird Watching In Goa - Did you imagine that of all the things, Goa is also an amazing place for bird and wildlife enthusiasts? Well, if you don't know, with over five different wildlife sanctuaries, Goa is a habitat for more than 400 distinct bird species and uncountable varied wildlife. It’s a city that holds an enormous land of wilderness offering a natural habitat for myriad creatures.
Also See: Fishing in Goa
Isn’t this idea so opposite to what you have always been hearing? Goa - The party capital of India cannot be simply defined under stunning beaches and crazy parties. It spans to the much larger definition that also includes tranquil backwaters and breathtaking bird watching. Isn’t it so attractive?
What makes birds watching and crocodile watching in Goa even more amusing is a short two-hour long ferry ride through the glittering backwaters. The ride takes you over the narrowest of lagoons meandering through some of the oldest traditional villages of Goa. What better would it be to spend a beautiful afternoon spotting the monstrous crocodiles, watching the vibrant birds, and touring the antique villages that too through a ferry!
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
Amongst the best places for bird watching, Goa stands one of them. With a perfect blend of bird watching tours and crocodile sightseeing, Goa boasts to be an ideal place for all the wildlife enthusiasts.
It’s time you come out of the Goa’s cocoon and join us on a spectacular Goa crocodile tour and bird watching, and explore the unchartered territory.
Goa has always been famous for its glamorous parties and lavish lifestyle but what's even more in demand these days is the exploration of offbeat hideouts in Goa where not many people go. Keeping in mind the recent trends of social distancing, people usually prefer to find places far away from civilization to visit. Goa has a tonne of such places to offer and that's what we're showing you here. The serene backwaters through which you travel will show you a whole new side of Goa that you've never seen.
You'd be surprised to find yourself lost in the view ahead of you. Finding yourself in the backwaters, you'd feel like you're in Kerela. That's how diverse Goa is in its beauty. These places are hidden to the general party going public and are found during dedicated excursions. As you sway through the beautiful backwaters, you'll see some ancient old villages around you. This trip includes some of the oldest villages of Goa. See how their culture has changed with time and experience true Goan Tradition in these villages.
We're looking forward to taking you on this Goa crocodile tour. After this enriching experience, let's go do what we're the most excited about, seeing some crocodiles! Did you know that Goa has a variety of migratory birds that can exclusively be found here? You'd be accompanied by a guide who will familiarize you with the various birds. These birds are exotic to Goa!
If you're a bird enthusiast or a birdwatcher, you're in for a treat. Make sure to spot as many birds as you can on this trip, you might be looking at something extremely unique. Ask the local guide about the birds you see, they might have an interesting story to go with it! Get ready for crocodile watching in goa. Look down below for an even more exciting treat. Spotting the giant crocodiles is the main attraction of this trip. Look at the gigantic reptiles lying just meters away from you. Experience the view of nature's most ferocious hunters sitting a stone's throw distance from you. Book the Crocodile Sightseeing and Bird Watching activity In Goa activity in Goa.
Here our trip ends. Moustache sincerely thanks you for choosing us. We hope to see you super soon.
To know more about Crocodile trip in Goa, best Birding tours, top Bird Watching destinations, and Crocodile sightseeing in Goa, call us or write to us today!
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
1. Pick up/ Drop from the stated points
2. 2 Hour boat ride
3. Pick up point to Old Goa ferry point and back.
4. Soft Drinks + 2 Pints of Beer
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5