Did you imagine that of all the things, Goa is also an amazing place for bird and wildlife enthusiasts? Well, if you don't know, with over five different wildlife sanctuaries, Goa is a habitat for more than 400 distinct bird species and uncountable varied wildlife. It’s a city that holds an enormous land of wilderness offering a natural habitat for myriad creatures.
Also See: Fishing in Goa
Isn’t this idea so opposite to what you have always been hearing? Goa - The party capital of India cannot be simply defined under stunning beaches and crazy parties. It spans to the much larger definition that also includes tranquil backwaters and breathtaking bird watching. Isn’t it so attractive?
What makes birds watching and crocodile watching in Goa even more amusing is a short two-hour long ferry ride through the glittering backwaters. The ride takes you over the narrowest of lagoons meandering through some of the oldest traditional villages of Goa. What better would it be to spend a beautiful afternoon spotting the monstrous crocodiles, watching the vibrant birds, and touring the antique villages that too through a ferry!
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
Amongst the best places for bird watching, Goa stands one of them. With a perfect blend of bird watching tours and crocodile sightseeing, Goa boasts to be an ideal place for all the wildlife enthusiasts.
It’s time you come out of the Goa’s cocoon and join us on a spectacular Goa crocodile tour and bird watching, and explore the unchartered territory.
Here our trip ends. Moustache sincerely thanks you for choosing us. We hope to see you super soon.
To know more about Crocodile trip in Goa, best Birding tours, top Bird Watching destinations, and Crocodile sightseeing in Goa, call us or write to us today!
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
1. Pick up/ Drop from the stated points
2. 2 Hour boat ride
3. Pick up point to Old Goa ferry point and back.
4. Soft Drinks + 2 Pints of Beer
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availibility of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5