Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern end of the Pir Panjal range of mountain, sits at an altitude of 13,050 ft. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul & Spiti valley of the Himachal Pradesh. The pass is named “Rohtang La” after the death of people working in bad weather and tried to cross the pass.
The journey starts from the Manali main market, crossing the single way bridge over the Beas river and moving along the opposite direction of the river. During the journey, you can opt for rentals such as winter Jumpsuit, Gum Boots, Gloves, etc from the passing shops of the local. Near the Gulaba checkpoint while returning you can have some amazing snacks which will be required as you will be tired playing in the snow.
The Rohtang Pass point offers a magical view of the tall standing snow-capped peaks and a down view of the valley, you must click the memories at this point which you can share with your friends and family, get involved in the many snow activities and have a great time there.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass
Start Point: Manali main market
Start Time: 10 am
Altitude: 13,051 ft
Drive: 100 km (6 - 7 hours)
1. Scarf/muffler and waterproof gloves
2. Comfortable sports shoes
3. Cap / Hat and sunglasses
4. Personal toiletries & medicines (if any)
5. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
1. Pick up and drop from and to the Manali main market.
2. 1 ltr packaged drinking water per pax
3. Permits, cab and driver fee.
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the tour, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the tour, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any tour within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the tour, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the tour by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.