Pachmarhi Climbing Challenge
Look out for Pachmarhi Climbing Challenge- the first-ever natural wall climbing challenge, happening in Central India.
Get your gears ready for climbing 130ft. High natural wall in Pachmarhi- The Highest point of Satpura Forest Range, MP. Reach the heights of extreme adventure in the wilderness of Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh. It is known as a popular area to watch sunsets.
Make your entry to this 10 Days action-packed climbing contest, winning a prize worth INR 1,00,000/-*. The climbers will aim towards recording the shortest climbing time. A "First Of Its Kind" event in Central India, that calls out all the competent mountaineers nationwide.
Step up your adventure game, taking place in the Satpura Tiger Reserve. A lush natural setup, blessed with rich and unique species of flora and fauna. Nestling some of the most ancient and mythological caves from Mahabharat and even from the pre-historic era.
So are you ready to explore Satpura, living the heights of extreme? Enroll in the pachmarhi challenge in Dhupgarh, marking the beginning of an international sport in India.
Event Format -
Pachmarhi Climbing Challenge will be a 10 Days event starting from 21st February 2022 to 2nd March 2022.
The climbing day and slots will be assigned to the participants through a lottery system. Whereas, every day only 2-3 participants will climb up the wall.
A Leader Board will be created, based on the time taken to climb the wall. Anyone who drops to Rank 4 or below will exit from the competition. Only the top 3 fastest climbers will remain till the last day of the competition.
On the Final Day, the chosen Top 3 will compete to win the challenge. And, the fastest among three finalists, will get the cash prize of INR 1,00,000/-.
To participate, participants need to submit the registration fee of INR 5000/- plus taxes. Including a mandatory eligibility criteria viz.-
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5