Wouldn’t it be thrilling to sit on
the top of a hill surrounded by sparkling blue-greenish water and get lost in
the magnetism of eternal yellow-reddish sunset?
Udaipur - The city of Lakes and breath-taking
dawns, is one of the most attractive towns to visit in Rajasthan. With a
pleasing aura of modernity, natural beauty, traditionality, and charm, this
town amazes one and all who comes to dip in the waters of enchantment.
Interestingly, Udaipur is a very unique town in Rajasthan. If you walk through
the roads and the markets, you get a sense of a Rajasthan town but the moment
you drive down to the outskirts of the town, a very different atmosphere seems
to take in.
It's like, suddenly you get ported to
a hill station. Roads full of verdant meadows, dense forests, and occasional
sparkling ponds take you through routes that look like you are driving in a
valley somewhere in Himachal Pradesh. But that's the beauty of this lovely
town. It amazes you at every corner! Udaipur is an ideal place for you to spend
some quiet days full of aesthetics and natural beauty. The city inhabits
several gigantic forts and magnificent haveli too. It seems the entire
architecture of the city and the buildings has been inspired somewhat by the
ancient forts and palaces.
The city of Dawns as one of the
titles speak volumes about the city. A city where you can observe one of the
best sunsets in the entire country is also unmatched in terms of its sunsets
too! But guess what, we aren’t talking about a mundane sunset which you can see
from any corner of the city. Badi Lake, Udaipur which is only 12 km away from
the city is situated just behind the Bahubali hills.
History says, this lake was
artificially built by the mighty ruler - Maharana Raj Singh to minimize the
horrendous effects of one of the famine. He also named the lake Jiyan Sagar
after his mother Jana Devi. The lake is a freshwater lake that is overlooked by
sturdy and rocky bahubali hills, and that's the catch here. Badi lake is
considered one of the most beautiful lakes amongst all the other Udaipur lakes.
With the perfect location and atmosphere, it offers you absolute tranquillity
Bahubali hill sunset tour takes you
through an experience of thrill and adventure balanced with the serenity of
sunset and its charm. Bahubali hills, Udaipur are a set of a few short
mountains which are surrounded by the glittering Badi Lake. One has to hike for
about 15 - 20 minutes over sporadic rocks to reach the top of the hill. Lately,
sunset tours of Bahubali hills have started to attract a lot of attention from
the people who wish to spend a quiet peaceful evening and get lost in the charm
of a tangerine sunset.
Please be cautious and don’t get confused about Bahubali hills with Bahubali waterfall and Bahubali palace. They are not the same as the Badi lake or the hills.
Start Point: Moustache Udaipur
Start Time: Summer - 3:30 pm, Winters - 3 pm (3 - 4 hours)
Total Travel: 25 km
The tour ends here.
1. Comfortable Hiking shoes
2. Cap / Hat to keep the sun rays away from your face
3. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
4. Personal toiletries
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Extra face masks
1. Local refreshments
(i) Evening snacks - Chips/ 2 Samosa/ 2 Kachori or similar
(ii) Water Bottle - Drinking water bottle of Bisleri/Bailey or similar
2. Guide fees.
3. Tuk Tuk 0r Auto ride from and to Moustache Udaipur is included.
4. And lots of memories
1. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any entry fees to any monument.
1. If cancellations are made within 24 hours prior to the start of the trip, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the trip, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek or tour within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trip, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the tour by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trip remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.