About Why Offbeat Experiences In Goa Is A Must-try?
Did you know Goa was also named as Gopakapattana, Sindapur, and Mahassapatam. Long before it was actually named Goa, as we currently know. Here we will explore about Experiences In Goa.
Goa is full of offbeat trivia for all the true travellers! Since, there’s a lot more to discover than its white-sand beaches, active nightlife, places of worship, and World Heritage-listed architectures.
Explore the prehistoric traces of human existence, or unwind the rich natural and cultural lifestyle at Goa. Find out what this dream destination has been treasuring, or can say overpowered by its party and hippie vibes.
Take a look at these offbeat experiences you should try during your next visit to Goa.
Dug Deep Into The Goa Lifestyle
There are ample places in Goa, which reflect the ancient and rich history of this coastal town. Starting from prehistoric ruins to modern-day landmarks, here are the spots/activities to explore lifestyle at Goa-
- Visit Spice Plantations
- Shop at Anjuna Flea Market
- Enjoy Cycling at Miramar Beach
- Bird’s eye view of Goa in Hot Air Balloon
- Quad Biking at Mandrem Beach
- Explore Cabo De Rama- Goa’s Oldest Fort
Take A Trip Under The Sea
Being a coastal town, Goa is an open opportunity to discover life underwater and have fun sailing onto the water of Goa sea. It is also one of the best experiences in goa. Besides, You can enjoy-
- Scuba Diving to the marine world
- Try Fishing or Crab Catching
- Witness Dolphins and even play with it
- Enjoy Adventurous Party Boat Rides
Hubspot For All The Adrenaline Junkie
Goa is the best spot for deep seawater sports activities including White Water Rafting, Parasailing, Canyoning, and many more. It is also one of the best experiences in goa. With an endless list of Goa water activities, here are some must-try-
- Flying above the water with Flyboarding
- Get On-Board to Catamaran Sailing
- Snorkeling with Grande Island Tour
- Kayaking for some fun and peaceful memories
Explore The Lush Biodiversity Of Goa
Although the town is more about beaches, parties, and water sports, Goa is also a haven for the nature lover. Witness endangered species at Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary or try one of these activities to uncover its wild side –
- Enjoy Crocodile Spotting and Bird Watching
- Visit Butterfly Conservatory
- Feel the chills at Devil’s Canyon
- Walkthrough Goan Caves
- Hike to the Todo Waterfalls
- Take a trip to Dudhsagar Waterfalls
A Destination For Everyone
The first impression of Goa is only Youngster oriented, which is Not True at all. Goa welcomes everyone with open arms and treasures wonderful and memorable experiences for all ages.
- Sail onto Romantic Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy Dining on a Houseboat
- Make a Day Trip to Grande Island
- Find some peace with Island Hopping
- Learn Goan Cuisines- a combination of Indian, Portuguese, and Coastal food culture
Now you know, unlike the stereotypical tag of being a party capital, a trip to Goa is more than about endless beach parties. It is more than that. A complete wholesome experience to enjoy with your family, friends, and loved ones.
Would you like to enjoy a Green Stay with High-End Comfort?
Welcome to Moustache Goa Luxuria, the best resort in Goa offering a lavish stay infused with comfort and elegance. Enjoy the best Goa stay experience nestled in nature, just a walk away from the Anjuna beach, Vagator, and a few km. from the famous Chapora Fort. Book Now!
Hop on with Moustache Escapes to experience the best of your Goa vacation. Enjoy our unique stay experiences, exciting water sports activities, guided city tours around the party capital of India- Goa. Visit Moustachescapes.com.
Also, make sure to check our exciting Treks, Tours, and Adventure Packages. Click here to explore.
So this was the complete blog about Experiences In Goa of Moustache Escapes. For more travel stories and information, follow us on Instagram. Follow our BLOG to read more about India’s hidden and amazing travel stories. Feel free to write us for any feedback or any travel-related queries!